- Country: India
- Listed: December 30, 2016 7:41 pm
- Expires: 70 days, 23 hours
Designation- Production Manager
Qualification-BE Electrical Engineer
Location – Kothrud
• As the Production Engineer (Electrical) you will be responsible for the coordination of engineering issues that arise during the day-to-day production process.
• You will respond to and address quality and engineering issues in close cooperation with production.
• You will also be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining methods/documentation for the process of accepting non-conforming parts and determine how they should be used, re-worked or repaired.
• This will require day-to day engineering support on the assembly floor as well as occasional overnight travel to project sites, suppliers or other engineering offices.
Identifying and documenting electrical engineering related issues in production
Coordination of Company resources to resolve the issues while maintaining the production flow
Support of the installation and testing of the turbine installation
Support improvments in the efficiency and quality of assembly processes
Reviewing test procedures and related support of test benches
Support organization of production systems with regard to new and modified products
Adoption of lean design principles and attendance of lean workshops
Taking part in Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement initiatives
Reviewing work and inspection schedules in coordination with Quality Control and Engineering
Supporting Production and Project Logistics in resolving supplier issues
We are looking for motivated people who like to be part of a fast-paced growing Company. Unconventional thinking and behavior have made
Interested Candidates mail their resume- idealcrew.hr()gmail com
call- -Nine six six five eight six zero four three two
12 total views, 2 today