- City: zhengzhou
- Country: China
- Zip/Postal Code: 450122
- Website URL: http://www.zkeqpt.com/Products/Grinding/118.html
- Listed: October 12, 2016 1:19 pm
- Expires: 77 days, 21 hours
Overflow ball mill is is composed of feeding part, discharging part, turning part and driving part (reducer, small driving gear, electric motor and electric control). The quill shaft adopts cast steel part and the liner is detachable. The turning gearwheel adopts casting hobbing process and the drum is equipped with wear-resistant liner, which has good wear-resistance. The machine is with stable and reliable working condition. Moreover, according to different materials and discharging methods, there are dry ball mills and wet ball mills for choosing.
Overflow ball mill main unique features:
1) The motor power matched the overflow ball mill can be reduces by 18%-25%, energy saving should be more than 20%.
2) The customers don’t need change the main bearing frequently so that can save a lot of maintenance costs and work time.
3) The main bearing adopts grease lubrication, which can be protected from heavy metal pollution
4) The whole processing is smooth and reliable
Overflow Ball Mill Working Principle:
The ball mill takes horizontal cylindrical rotation driven by brim gearwheel. There are two chambers and a grid. Materials go into the first chamber through the feeding inlet. Inside the first chamber, there are stage liners and ripple liners as well as steel balls. The shell rotates so as to generate electricity, and this force brings balls to a certain height and then balls drop down by gravity, the impact is the grinding force to the material. After the primary grinding, materials go into the second chamber through segregation screen. In the second chamber, there are flat liners and steel ball. After the secondary grinding, material is discharged from the discharging mouth. Then the whole grinding process is ended.
10 total views, 1 today