- City: zhengzhou
- Country: China
- Zip/Postal Code: 450122
- Website URL: http://www.zkcomp.com/Grinding/730.html
- Listed: October 12, 2016 1:19 pm
- Expires: 75 days, 10 hours
Ore ball mill is used to separate and screening different ore minerals, separate ore tailing. It also be used for ore grinding, non-ferrous metal beneficiation, new-type building material producing.
According to the discharge method, the ball mill divided to dry-type mill and wet-type mill.
Our products advantages of Ore ball mill:
High grinding efficiency, low consumption
2. Product fineness is adjustable and uniform.
3. Low energy consumption, low wear, low operating costs.
4. Small vibration, low noise, environmental friendly
5. Liner is made of high-quality wear resistant material with high strength, wear resistance and long working life.
Ore Ball mill is mainly consisting of feeding device, big gear, discharge device, cylinder, diaphragm plate, hollow shaft, liner, drive device and other components.
1. The feeding device is consisting of inlet chute and screw. There are liners in the inlet chute, which can extend the working life of the feeding device.
2. There is pre-gap on the inlet hallow shaft, that can reduce the tolerance which is made of temperature changes and installation mistake to ensure the gear mesh.
3. Inside the ball mill, different parts have different liner structure, which will greatly improve the grinding efficiency.
4. Dry-type ball mill adopt sliding bearing, which is good of strength, ductility, antifriction, abrasion resistance, lubricity and thermal conductivity. It is able to meet the lubrication requirements of the hollow shaft. That is suitable for the environment of low speed and heavy load in metallurgical & ore dressing industry.
5. Wet-type ball mill adopt roller bearing, reduce useless work consumption and easy to replace.
11 total views, 1 today