- City: Kolkata
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 400067
- Website URL: http://www.TheCFPaspirantClubIndia.com
- Listed: October 19, 2016 9:29 am
- Expires: 80 days, 23 hours
A Journey from Corporate to Independent Professional
Mr. Shankarnarayan A. S, Maximo Centre Of Excellence, Consultant – Independent, Mumbai, Ex Sr. IT Professional worked in India, UK, USA, Middle East having 24 + years work experience share his success story.
165th Success Story:
He enrolled in Video Learning Kit Aug.14 and successfully passed his CFP certification exam in Challenge pathway @ 1st Attempt in Nov.14.
Shankarnarayan A.S firstname.lastname@example.org Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 11:49 PM
To: Keyur Shah CFP email@example.com
Thank you, I cleared my Final Examination @ 1st Attempt in Challenge / Fast Track Pathway.
I am very happy to inform you that I have cleared my CFP Certification on Saturday 22nd November 2014. I would like to thank you for the coaching and guidance you provided me in the last 4 months.
My dream to be a CFP was on my wish list for 3 years. The Journey started 2 years back when I cleared my Retirement Paper. But professional commitments always came in between giving the other papers.
Your advice to apply for the challenge status was the first step to my success. Talking to you in detail on the steps that would help me achieve CFP certification made me confident. Hence I decided to take the Video learning approach from you.
My confidence was not belied and I would like to share my experiences as your student.
1. The video lectures were realistic and as good as attending your classroom Lectures. But the added benefit was that I could listen and assimilate them at my own pace.
2. The question bank & solutions provided were exhaustive, covered complex problems and prepared me for the Final Examination.
3. Most important, the support provided by you during the last 10 days before the exams in form of multiple mock tests was the icing on the cake. It made me aware of the gaps, how much more I had to practice and in true sense got me ready to take the final exams.
4. As per your guidance, I enrolled Charter member pathway which saved more than Rs. 15,000/- Fifteen thousands Vs. Education Partner or Self Study Mode
Thanks a lot for being my Guru in this educational Journey. I wish you all the Success in all your teaching endeavors.
Thanks & Regards,
PFA Key Learning from his presentation
# Logical & Magical 5 Step Process
# Commitment to Regular Practice to complete CFP certification
# Preparing Hand made Financial Plan with 5 steps process
# Benefits of doing CFP certification with CFP Aspirant Club / Keyur Shah CFP
Be a Future Ready…Be a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with India’s Best Expert Coach Mr. Keyur Shah by June 2017.
Double your Client Acquisition, Client Advisory and Client Retention
Skills…Minimum 100% return pa on Investment subject to implementation of learning.
Classroom: Last 3 Seats left
76th Batch 16 Weekends- Nov 16 to March 17 Every Saturday- 4pm to 9 pm- 80 hrs training- Starting 19th Nov 2016 @ Kandivali W…Last 3 seats left..FEE 65k..pay in 5 EMI of 13k
Last 1 Seat Left in October 16 Batch of CFP Video Learning Kit
In last 3 years, 81+ participants have already successfully completed their CFP certification in Regular pathway or Challenge Pathway with good grades @ 1st attempt.
Regular / Challenge pathway Aspirant: Rs. 52k..pay in 4 monthly instalments of 13k
Pls visit our website to Read /Speak 261+ Success stories before joining with me and post feel free to call.
9167362201 / 9930751709
KEYUR SHAH, CFP^CM (A Grade), BE, MBA,
India’s Best Expert Coach (Fast Track CFP)-The CFP Aspirant Club INDIA, Mumbai.
FPSB India CERTIFIED Trainer & Resource Person Education Partner
Office: Xth Central Mall, 2nd Floor, No. 25, Nr. D Mart, Opp. Axis Bank, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali W, Mumbai
Stay Updated…Like our FB page
12 total views, 1 today