- City: jaipur
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 302022
- Website URL: sunriseagriland.com
- Listed: September 5, 2016 12:05 pm
- Expires: 40 days, 15 hours
1. Aloe Vera powder can be added to cold process soaps at slight trace to provide the skin with nutrients and healing properties. Aloe Vera powder can also be added to melt and pour soap while it is melted.
2. Aloe Vera powder can be added to bath tea formulas.
3. Aloe Vera powder can be added to bath salt formulas, and scrubs.
4. Aloe Vera powder can be added to facial mask formulas, and foot treatments.
5. Aloe Vera powder can be infused and added to lotions, creams, and ointments.
6. Aloe Vera powder is used in face tonic, body wash, shampoo, conditioner recipes. It is also used in some hemorrhoid cream recipes to reduce inflammation.
7. Aloe Vera powder can be mixed with water to create a gel. This gel can be applied to burns for pain relief and to promote faster healing.
8. Aloe vera powder can be used in bath bomb recipes.
9. Aloe vera powder can be infused in massage oils.
14 total views, 2 today